Sunday, April 19, 2020

Monday 20th April 2020



Hi everyone, 

The grid of activities for this week are on the link below (I will also put a link to these on Edmodo).

Rowan Home Learning Grid Summer Week 1

You could do the tasks in order, choosing a Maths, Literacy and Other for each day, or you could do them in a different order throughout the week. The only one you will need to start with this week is the Literacy task that says 'Start here'. 

I'm going to do a couple of the activities myself which I will share with you on Edmodo too. 

Here is a mindfulness task to also try today. This type of activity is an activity to start your day - it helps you feel strong, focused and confident as you begin each day. I'll be adding a new one each day. 



Really looking forward to see what you've been up to later on Edmodo!

Mrs Good





No comments:

Post a Comment